Sunday 2 March 2014

For the term test I prepared a lot of pictures to help explain concepts I found difficult (as you can see below with the recursion topic). Since I found drawing out diagrams and writing things out in their most general form to be helpful, I figured I’d upload another picture that went over some basic concepts.  I tended to struggle with list comprehension and I never fully understood testing functions. So here is my basic understanding of these concepts. I hope they’re as helpful for you as they were for me. I also thought along these same lines that I’d upload my cheat sheet now that the test is over. For anyone reading my blog I’m hoping you could offer some ideas of what I’ve missed on my cheat sheet as well as topics you found difficult and how you came up with solutions. Thanks for reading I hope I’ve helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment